November 16, 2012

friday favorites ~ exterior side entries





images 1 , 2 , 3


Happy Friday!  Thought I would share a little exterior side entry eye candy with you today.  There are so many different home styles, locations and settings that I adore.  And although these three homes are very different in style and location, each one has a charming, welcoming side entry that I would be happy to walk into. 

Excited to be finishing up our Fall soccer season on Saturday, followed by college football viewing, and topping the evening off with a birthday dinner with friends.  It's sure to be a fun weekend! 

Hope your weekend is great!


2 comments:

  1. I love outdoor side entries too! There's something to "homey" about them! Love the second picture especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great photos - they are very welcoming, each one of them! thanks for coming by my blog - following yours too!

    phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...they make my day :) If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here to see my reply to your question or comment.
~ Becky