May 24, 2012

Spring Lake Workout

My 4 yr old finished preschool last week, so after we got my son on the bus, she and I went for a bike/run around our neighborhood lake.  She rode her bike and I ran behind her.  Here was my view:




















Felt like I should exercise a little, since the day before she and I whipped up these cookies -- they are so delicious!  I have eaten waaaayyy too many. 
 
Chocolate Pudding Cookies
  • 2 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 C. margarine or butter, softened
  • 3/4 C. brown sugar
  • 1/4 C. white sugar
  • 1 3.4-oz. package instant vanilla pudding
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs, room temperature
  • 2 C. chocolate chips
In mixing bowl, cream together sugars, butter, vanilla extract, and vanilla pudding mix. Beat until creamy. Add eggs. Add dry ingredients and stir until well-combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

They were so worth it - ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Share your thoughts with me!