Grilled Shrimp & Vegetable Kabobs
- jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- fresh vegetables
- natures seasoning
- After you peel and devein shrimp, season them with salt and pepper, then marinade shrimp with soy sauce and parsley
- To skewer, start with bacon, then add a piece of shrimp, then fold bacon over shrimp and repeat until skewer is full
- Wash and cut (if needed) your choice of fresh vegetables
- Season with natures seasoning
- Cook both shrimp and vegetable skewers on gas grill or charcoal pit until done
We love to grill! Something so enjoyable about sitting outside to cook and everything tastes so good right off the grill. Shrimp and vegetable kabobs are one of our favorite summertime meals. I usually serve them over a bed of rice and that's it! Yummy, easy meal! We made these this past weekend and I thought I would share. Hope you enjoy!
*check out my "FOOD" category for more great recipes!