March 10, 2014

make it feel like spring with fresh flowers or clippings


IMG_9428.JPG

Good Morning!  We are heading out today to enjoy the last few days of our Spring Break at the coast!  I’m so ready to soak up the warmth and sunshine! J

Do you love how fresh flowers or clippings suddenly brighten up a space?  I love to pick up fresh flowers on my trips to the grocery store and place them throughout my home...



IMG_2763-001.JPG

IMG_2154-001.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

I also love to clip fresh blooms from our landscape and enjoy them inside...

IMG_9524.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_5483-001.JPG

And sometimes just having something green in a room, makes the space feel so much more alive.  In the two pictures below, I clipped leaves from some of my larger potted plants.  These two varieties lasted forever in a vase with water...

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

And finally, I love to get my hands in the dirt and plant some bright new flowers for our patio.