Homemade Sour Cream Pancakes
1 cup sour cream
7 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
- Whisk together eggs and vanilla in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Then add sour cream to dry ingredients and stir just to combine (don't over mix.)
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla mixture until just combined.
- Heat griddle over medium-low heat. Spray with cooking spray or coat with melted butter. Drop batter about 1/4 cup onto griddle. Cook first side until bubble start to form on surface and edges start to brown. Flip and cook the other side for about a minute.
- Serve with softened butter and syrup. I used Brummel and Brown Yogurt Butter for extra yumminess.
*recipe adapted from here
I love this recipe! Simple ingredients that everyone has on hand and then adding in the sour cream to make the most perfect, soft, wonderful pancake!
Have a wonderful day everyone!