September 22, 2015

Fall Style Favorites | Navy + White

 
I rounded up a few fashion pieces I'm looking forward to wearing this Fall.  Loving these gold New Balance sneakers.  I need a pair to wear other than the ones I run and workout it and thinking about getting these.  I think they will be really cute with jeans and shorts.  I also needed a lighter colored pair of jeans so I went with this pair.  And just ordered this cute scarf!  It's 50% off right now, making it under $20! 
 
I'm slowly getting my Fall wardrobe together...now we just need the 90 degree temps to fade away.
 
Enjoy your day!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! Love that scarf and I've been wanting a white puffer for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! Can't believe you are wearing a puffer already! It's so hot here!!

      Delete
  2. bought the scarf in (2) colors! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Can't wait to get mine...should come this week!

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me!