November 14, 2017

Fall Into The Holidays | Dinning Room


Today is the final week of this fun holiday series!  I hope you've found some inspiration from this talented group, including:

• Katie of Miss Dixie • 
• Jennifer of Dimples & Tangles • 
• Pam of Simple Details •  
 • Shelley of Crazy Wonderful  • 

I have found so many great ideas from everyone and I love that everything is "doable."  This week we are wrapping up the series and featuring the Dinning Room.  With Thanksgiving right around the corner I thought I would share an easy tablescape.




I feel like I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but once again fresh greenery/flowers and fresh fruit are my decorating accessories of choice.  It is seriously so easy and makes such a pretty table setting.  If you have some basic tableware, like these white plates and wicker chargers, they provide a great starting point.  And honestly, I usually get my flowers at the grocery store when I'm buying my fruit and other groceries.


For this setting, I found the cedar tree clippings which are then great to transition into the Christmas season.  I spritzed them every other day and they actually lasted a good while.  I kept my place setting simple with a napkin topped off with a small clipping and twine.



I hope you've enjoyed this fun mini series to get ready for the holidays seasons which are fast approaching.

And next up this week is my ORC Home Office Final Reveal.  I can't wait to share...I love how it turned out!  So check back on Thursday and let me know what you think.



3 comments:

  1. LOVE your table!!! You'll have to tell me what grocery store you found the thistle at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the berries tied with twine, especially against the plum napkins! You always create such a pretty tablescape Becky!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me!