6 large bell peppers
2 cups cooked rice (i used brown rice)
1/2 pack lipton onion soup
1 can rotel (drain)
1 lb ground beef (i used lean ground turkey)
1/2 cup milk
- Cut tops of peppers and scoop out seeds to hollow out
- Combine rice, raw meat, milk, egg, rotel, and soup mix in large bowl
- Stuff peppers with meat and rice mixture (careful not to pack peppers)
- Place peppers in a baking dish and top with ketchup and cheddar
- Bake at 375 for 50 minutes
- I serve with additional ketchup for dipping
I made these for supper one night last week and they were delicious! I substituted ground turkey for the beef and used brown rice instead of white and we enjoyed them just as much!
Have a terrific day!