- Select your tissue paper colors. Cut to desired size (I folded the whole sheet in half twice and then cut, making four pieces)
- For my boarder, I used a cup and traced half circles and then cut (you can go here for stencils)
- Use stencils found here, or trace your own (that's what I did)
- Continue cutting your arrangement (you can go here for examples)
- Hang with string
- Add reinforcement tabs on corners then punch hole for string
*since the tissue paper was already folded and had creases, I didn't worry too much about folding it to cut the different shapes, thus creating an equal pattern
Are you making any plans for Cinco de Mayo?
Last year I made this simple little fiesta centerpiece for another get-together we hosted. If you're interested in seeing the full post, click the link below the picture :)
Have a great day!