Bite-site portions are always a good choice when entertaining. I think they present well and are so easy for guest to grab without much fuss or mess.
CREAM CHEESE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKELETTS
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 325, grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar gradually and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs, beating well.
- Add flour and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour into pan and bake at 325 for 1 hour 20 minutes. (Check doneness at 1 hour)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- fresh strawberries sliced
- Combine cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix well. *tip - you can adjust these ingredients depending on the level of sweetness you desire. I added a bit more cool whip to mine.
*recipe for cream cheese pound cake adapted from all recipes
*recipe for strawberry shortcakeletts adapted from style me pretty
Linking this recipe with the lovely cupboard and schue love. Hop over and check out their yummy holiday recipes.
Have a Merry Day!