January 30, 2014

chalkboard conversation heart toppers

IMG_3143.JPG

With February only a few days away, it’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day!  These fun little chalkboard conversation heart toppers are a fun way to send some heart day cheer to your kids, neighbors, a favorite teachers or your special someone...


IMG_3111.JPG

edited-002.jpg

For my supplies, I used paper straws, chalkboard scrapbook paper, a white box cake mix, vanilla cupcake frosting, and these mini silver edible hearts.  I cut my hearts by hand the old fashion way and then attached them to the straws.  Write whatever message you wish and share with your Valentine.

IMG_3136.JPG

IMG_3139.JPG

With the chalkboard paper you can easily change your message or personalize to add a special touch to these cupcakes.  I made these on Tuesday when the kids were home from school for an “ice day” and they really liked writing their own messages on the hearts.  They got very creative I might add ;) 

Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Adorable Becky! Where did you find the edible silver hearts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Found the silver edible hearts at Michael's.

      Delete
  2. Technology plays an increasingly significant role in improving access to education for people living in impoverished areas and developing countries.
    you have designs very well by using different technology All are the nicely designs........ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously THE cutest!! I love love love these!! <3 I did not know they made chalkboard scrapbook paper!? Soooo fun!! Thanks for the cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby! I know, the chalkboard paper is really fun!

      Delete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me!