January 28, 2014

upcycled vases


IMG_3106-001.JPG
Last Spring I spray painted these three empty condiment bottles and used them with my Easter decor.  Because I used ribbon and washi tape, both being very easy to remove, I was able to reuse them this year to go with my Valentine’s Day décor by simply...

changing out the ribbon and tape.

IMG_9407-001.JPG

Here's how they looked last year for Easter.

IMG_3054-001.JPG
I used ribbon, glitter washi tape and added a small pom pom to one of the vases to dress them up for Valentine ’s Day.
IMG_3089-001.jpg
The tulips work perfect in these vases.  Simple and pretty.

Have you upcycled anything recently?

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Becky-

    I LOVE your idea of recycling the condiment containers & turning them into precious vases. May I ask which 3 containers you used?

    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kara!

      I think the small one was Tiger Sauce, the one with the round bottom was red wine vinegar and the last one, I'm not sure, but I think it was Worcestershire Sauces.

      Thanks for your sweet comment!
      Becky

      Delete
  2. LOVE THIS, girlie! Upcycling, white, and reusable throughout the seasons. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you run a business, then communication is one of the most important considerations. Finding the right Business Phone Service is crucial to your business. This is because your business telephones will help you connect with your suppliers, employees and clients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best idea! I am so excited to try this with some white bud vases I have! <3 the washi tape!? I love it! I have so much right now & was wondering what to do with it!...question answered :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . I'm obsessed with washi tape too...so many pretty prints and patterns!

      Becky

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me!