Good morning! I hope everyone's week is going well! Only a few more hours until a long holiday weekend is upon us...Yay!! I have several new recipes that I have been wanting to try, and this summer has finally given me a chance to do that. Just reading the ingredients in this one, you know it is going to be amazingly good! The cookie crust is one of my all-time favorite crust!
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
1 package Golden Oreos (36 whole cookies)
6 tablespoons butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 (8 ounce) containers of Cool Whip
4 (1 ounce) boxes of sugar free cheesecake instant pudding mix
3 cups of milk
3 1/2 cups slices strawberries
- Crush the entire package of Golden Oreos (both cookie and filling). A food processor would work best, but I used a gallon Ziplock bag and crushed mine with a rolling pin and meat tenderizer, until I had fine crumbs.
- Transfer to large bowl and mix with 6 tablespoons of melted butter. Then press cookie mixture into a 9 x 13 pan and refrigerate while you prepare the remaining layers.
- Next beat together 1 cup of powdered sugar, cream cheese and 1 cup of cool whip. Spread over cookie crust layer.
- For the next layer, mix together all 4 boxes of pudding mix (just the powder), 3 cups of milk, and another 1 cup of cool whip. Spread over cream cheese layer. *The texture of this layer is a bit lumpy, but not to worry, it will taste amazing!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and then top with cool whip and sliced strawberries. I refrigerated overnight and served the next day.
*recipe adapted from here
Quick, easy, no-bake recipe with yummy layers of goodness...it's a perfect summertime recipe for your next occasion!
Have a great day everyone!