Happy Wednesday, friends! With the count down to the holidays creeping closer, I'm excited to being teaming up with some of my absolute favorite bloggers today, and sharing our favorite go-to Holiday gifts (between $25-30) and guess what...we are each giving them away to one lucky reader!!!! Making the grand prize valued at $300!
Seriously, we have got you covered...from sprucing up your Holiday decor, to glamming up a little for the occasion, and the picking out the perfect stocking stuffers for yourself or your best girlfriends....consider your shopping done and cross your fingers that you're the lucky winner! I mean who doesn't want 10 separate goodie boxes delivered to their door?! So, keep on reading to see this fabulous group and what we are giving away...
2. Geometric Pillow Cover + Your Monogram and 6 Diamond Oranments: At Christmas, I'm all about adding little bits of sparkle around the house. I've had a set of these oversized diamond ornaments for a few years, and when I recently came across more at a local store, I thought you might like some too! They really stand out and shine with the lights on the tree. Also, I love a good monogrammed pillow, and one in a designer look-alike fabric for Christmas is even better! This is for the covers only, and I will monogram the center with the winner's initials of choice. -Jennifer, Dimples and Tangles
3. As most of my followers already know, I love including animals into my decor and I just adore the animal plates by Rachel Kozlowski for West Elm. To me they are the perfect combination of quirky chic animal decor and I have an entire wall full of them in our kitchen (which you can see HERE). There are some colored and neutral
5. Suzanne Wristlet and Tassels: I love this wristlet because it is the perfect size for a kid-free night out. I spend so much time lugging lunch boxes, diaper bags, jackets, sippy cups, and whatever else is thrown in my hands that I love to go out with as little as possible. It has enough room to hold the essentials: lipstick, my phone, and a credit card and it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I added the tassels because, let's face it, everything is better with tassels!I grabbed couple of these for Christmas gifts and I love that I could play around with color combinations so they will perfectly fit the recipient! -Beth, designPOST interiors
6. King Gold Gilding Wax: French Gilding Wax is the perfect way to add a touch of gold without spending a fortune. It is extremely easy to apply and is the closest thing to the look of real gold leaf. You will be receiving a set of Threshold agate coasters and a jar of Kings Gold French Gilding Wax. Be sure to hop over to 11gables.blogspot.com for a full tutorial on how to use this wonderful wax! -Emily, Eleven Gables
7. J.Crew Crystal & Gem Cluster Necklace: I love heels and a dress as much as anyone, but my favorite way to dress lately for the everyday is in classic, casual silhouettes with a bit of sparkle to add some interest. This necklace is currently on heavy rotation in my wardrobe! It's as perfect for a Tuesday afternoon as it is for a Saturday night. - Jennifer, The Chronicles of Home
8. Marquise Crystal Statement Necklace: The minute you brought up a favorite things giveaway, I immediately thought of jewelry. I have what some may call a "slight obsession"...especially when it comes to statement necklaces. They are such versatile pieces. They can be the finishing touch for a dressy outfit or add an unexpected pop to casual attire. To me, they are a must-have for any girl! -Gabbi, Retro Ranch Reno
9. Everyday I'm Hustlin' Hat: I chose this because it's on my own wish list! I love the trucker style of this hat, and love to wear hats! I also love the sentiment and I think it's one we can all relate to, especially around the Holidays! - Cassie, Primitive and Proper
10. Steven Madden Buffalo Plaid Infinity Scarf: One of my favorite gifts to give is a chic scarf. With all the pretty designs, sizes, materials, and colors it makes it easy to find one to fit everyone's style. I love how adding a scarf to a simple outfit makes a huge statement and adds an instant pop of color. It's a fun, classy, versatile accessory that makes a great gift! - Becky, This Is Happiness
Hopefully, you are inspired and ready to shop, got to know these amazing gals a little better, and now will head over to their blogs for more major Holiday inspiration...
You can use the Rafflecopter below to enter. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway