March 27, 2015

Happy Friday

 photo 1b68e3fc-c9c3-437c-8df9-c33ac7751130_zpsg4wxzl8e.jpg


Good Morning!  I just love everything about this picture, starting with this sailor striped suit!  And it's perfectly paired with a crisp, white linen shirt cover-up and original aviator Ray-Ban sunglasses.  All so, so good!  This picture has me excited for warm, sunny, carefree summertime days. 

And closing out the week with a few more of my favorite fashion pieces right now.  Loving this shirt pair with these jeans.  And these are my favorite white skinnies that pair perfectly with this crepe top.  And because it has been so popular with great feedback to me after my last post, I thought I would share this dress again.  It's such a flattering fit!  I think you'll love it!

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Sailor stripes and sunshine, what's not to love?! Looking forward to the carefree days of summer too! :) Have a lovely weekend, Becky! xo

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me!