Hello March! It feels so good to flip the calendar and know that spring is near. Since we are officially in the month of March, I thought I would make some of these yummy Lucky Charm Treats to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! Of course super easy, and simply a matter of switching out the Rice Krispies for Lucky Charms, but something a little more special with all the colorful marshmallows. Keep reading for the full recipe...
Lucky Charm Treats
- One 11.5 ounce box of Lucky Charm cereal
- One 16 ounce bag of marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, plus extra to grease pan
- Grease bottom and sides of 9 x 13 pan with butter.
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat.
- Add entire bag of marshmallows and stir frequently until all are melted.
- Remove from heat and quickly add entire box of cereal, stirring until all ingredients are blended. Try not to over stir as the marshmallows in the cereal will start to melt too.
- Transfer to greased pan and press into pan with greased spatula until evenly distributed.
- Allow to cool and set for 1 1/2 to 2 hours and then cut into desired squares.
Hope you enjoy!