Hey there! I hope everyone's week is off to a great start. I feel like it's been forever since I've shared a recipe on here. I'm definitely all about easy recipes with "normal" ingredients. If I have to search all over for an ingredient or question what it is, I can assure you I'm moving on to something else. We had my parents visiting over the weekend and I put together this really easy appetizer that I wanted to share. Basically a few of my favorite ingredients sprinkled over toasted bread, but oh so good together!
- Kalamata olives sliced
- Cherry tomatoes sliced
- Cucumber diced
- Feta crumbled
- Hummus of choice (I use roasted garlic)
- Bread of choice (I used whole clove artisan)
- Sea salt and pepper
- Slice bread if not already done and brush with olive oil.
- Place in oven on 350 for about 5 min or until slightly toasted.
- Allow to cool and then spread a layer of hummus.
- Add olives, tomatoes, cucumber, feta.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Have a great day!