Welcome back to Week 2 of the "Fall Into The Holidays" four week series. This week we are featuring the "bedroom" and I've decided to stick with my theme from last week of easy decorating tips to spruce up the bedroom. But this time instead of decorating for Fall or Thanksgiving, I'm sharing simple ways to decorate for the Christmas Holidays.
There were really only three things I did in our bedroom to get it ready for the Christmas Holidays...
- Added a red and gray plaid quilt
- Added the boxwood wreath and white ribbon
- Added some fresh red flowers to the nightstand
Quick, easy touches that really gave it a festive feel!
I have really enjoyed this series. There has been a variety of ideas from all the participants and each one is something simple and do-able.
For more great ideas checkout the rest of the group...
• Katie of Miss Dixie •
• Jennifer of Dimples & Tangles •
• Julie of Less Than Perfect Life Of Bliss •
• Pam of Simple Details •
• Shelley of Crazy Wonderful •
Lisa of Shine Your Light
• Becky of This Is Happiness •
And we will be back next week Tuesday sharing ideas/simple projects for the Living/Family room.